- Region: Northamptonshire
- Phone: 01933 304778
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listed: February 6, 2018 22:43
- Expires: 14 days, 3 hours
Are you a freelance point-to-point jockey? Do you ride out for a point-to-point yard? Are you insured? What happens if you get injured? Will you get paid?
All members of the Amateur Jockeys Association automatically benefit from insurance immediately they join and are then covered for riding out and handling racehorses and point-to-pointers anywhere in the world!
Benefit payable for temporary disablement is £100 after 1st 35 days off work for up to 52 weeks.
There is no minimum age but you must be aged under 70. You do not need to hold a jockey’s licence.
Other benefits include:
– 50% discount on Sky RUK subscription – this in itself pays for your AJA membership within 12 months!
– Help, advice and support when you need it on all matters concerning amateur racing
– Opportunities to ride abroad and represent Great Britain
Please call our AJA Membership Desk at Weatherbys on 01933 304778 now and invest in AJA membership. £100 pays for a full 12 months.
147 total views, 1 today